Im stiff and tired. I did get a good amount of sleep but that still doesnt change my disposition. :
Sadly today is just another cleaning day. Sundays seem to get the worst mundane things happen to them. Going for groceries, cleaning and whatever else you do on your sunday regime.
Ahh, the life of a cat. No days labeled, no time, just living for the moment.__________________________________________________________________
On a side note... here are some more Brain Benders! Have fun. I will post the answers tomorrow.
1. The Mississippi River is the dividing line between Tennessee and Arkansas. If an airplane crashed exactly in the middle of the Mississippi River there, where would the survivors be buried?
2. Eskimos are very good hunters, but they never hunt penguins. Why not?
3. The peacock is a bird that does not lay eggs. How do they get baby peacocks?
4. That attorney is my brother, testified the accountant. But the attorney testified he didn't have a brother. Who is lying?
5. There was an airplane crash, every single person died, but two people survived. How is this possible?
6. Imagine you are in a sinking rowboat surrounded by sharks. How would you survive?
Current Music: Harry Potter Video Game track- DeathDay